Venezuelan news service Deprimero.com ran a story on its site that the central bank would intervene in the open market when the bolivar falls 3.5% against its average value to the dollar over a 45 day period.
"The bank has not made any decision about that, for the moment there are no plans to make an announcement," he said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power