The reserves amounted to 28 billion dollars in the beginning of this year, he said.
The activities of the Central Bank are growing transparent, and this year has been successful for the Bank, Gerashchenko said. The banking system will take up international standards since 2004. Approximately 600 banks "will have to l
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting