The central bank report shows a ``dynamic'' recovery from last year's 0.5 percent growth, the slowest in a decade, said Dominique Barbet, an economist at BNP Paribas in Paris. There's ``a better economic outlook across the board.''
``According to business leaders surveyed by the Bank
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting