Ernst Welteke, President of the Bundesbank and a member of the ECB's governing council, has rebuffed the UK chancellor's call for greater openness on the part of the ECB".
Last week the Financial Times reported that Gordon Brown, chancellor of the exchequer for the UK Labour government, has called for reform to the Eu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations