China Central Television quoted Zhou as saying at the weekend that demand for a convertible yuan was building as China integrates into the regional and global economy.
"The demand for making the renminbi (yuan) fully convertible is becoming higher and higher as the renminbi becomes an important c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations