Click here to read the letter from Dr Sushil Wadhwani to Gordon Brown
Click here to read the letter from Gordon Brown to Dr Sushil Wadhwani
Marian Bell has been appointed to the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC), the Chancellor Gordon Brown announced today.
Marian Bell is an economic consultant. Previously she was Head of Research at the Royal Bank of Scotland's Treasury and Capital Mark
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?