The Reserve Bank said the average shopkeeper fee for Bankcard, MasterCard and Visa had fallen 25 per cent, from 1.4 per cent of the transaction cost to 1.05 per cent, since March 2003.
"The decline in merchant service fees since October 2003 amounts to an annual saving of around $430 million for Australian merchants b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde