REPORT - Economic growth in 2003 will be slightly above the rate in 2002, while the unemployment rate will be unchanged and inflation will be higher next year, according to the median forecast of participants at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's Economic Outlook Symposium.
Economic Outlook Symposium
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top