China's central bank chief on Monday reiterated a goal to eventually allow the yuan currency to be fully convertible, but gave no timetable for the change many economists say is inevitable.
In a lengthy interview with the official Xinhua news agency, People's Bank of Chin
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard