"Even though the appreciation of the euro will contribute to the easing of inflationary pressures, we will continue to monitor all developments," Duisenberg said during one of his regular appearances before the European Parliament.
He also expressed disappointment that inflation had ex
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde