This was announced during the regular UNMIK press conference, the report said, adding that the new regulation aims to increase the authority of the BPK institution.
With the transformation of the BPK, the new board is expected to consist of
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot