Finance Minister Michael Cullen this morning announced the decision to appoint Dr Bollard, 51, to the position formerly held by Don Brash who resigned as governor in April so he could stand for the National party at the election.
Dr Bollard was nominated for the role by the non-executive directors of the Reserve Bank. The
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations