Mr Liikanen is due to hold a press conference, as Governor, in September, where he will present the Bank of Finland's economic forecast and report on the current economic outlook, when the Bank's Euro & talous quarterly publication is released.
In the period following the retirement of the Bank
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms