The International Monetary Fund is open to the idea of an Asian Monetary Fund that could assist Asian emerging economies in times of financial troubles.
"If they (Asian countries) feel that an Asian Monetary Fund is an answer, they should go ahead. We are open to the idea
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?