The appointment has been seen as quite timely considering the forthcoming parliamentary election campaign and foreign debt repayments.
The first session of the National Banking Council was held on 11 December, the eve of the Constitution D
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting