From, Business Standard
Today, everybody talks about increasing efficiency in an organisation and invariably the soft-option is labour, where rationalisation and right-sizing are the euphemisms that come to mind.
Overstaffing in the Indian public sector is now legenda
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says