From, Business Standard
Today, everybody talks about increasing efficiency in an organisation and invariably the soft-option is labour, where rationalisation and right-sizing are the euphemisms that come to mind.
Overstaffing in the Indian public sector is now legenda
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure
- De La Rue beats European competition to Swedish banknote contract
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds