The International Monetary Fund (IMF) today announced it is sending a mission to Argentina to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the country's current economic situation, and to assist the authorities in developing a sustainable program. Mr. Anoop Singh, who has been named the IMF's Director for Special Operations, will head the mission and depart on Tuesday, March 5, for Buenos Aires.
"The purpose of the visit is to make a comprehensi
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair