The withdrawals will consist of "runs on banks that suffer liquidity problems" as well as successful legal challenges by investors to ongoing banking restrictions, it said.
The capital flight will be partly offset by central bank injections totalling 5.047 bln pesos and an estimated 3.4 bln from Argentine-based banks' cashflow
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor