"I've been an optimist for a long time. But I'm beginning to get a little concerned because the manufacturing sector does seem to be contracting," said Sharon Stark, economist and head of fixed income strategy at Legg Mason in Baltimore.
Flying in the face of Wall Street analysts' hopes for a modest rise, the F
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot