Source: Prime-TASS news agency
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday [7 July] signed an amendment to the current law on currency regulation and control to lower the amount of mandatory dollar revenue sales from 50 per cent to 30 per cent.
According to the new version of the currency regulation and control law, the amount of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde