The bank will still publish today its quarterly bulletin with new estimates for growth of the economy in 2002 along with estimates for 2003.
Portugal's new centre-right government set up a commission shortly after it took office in April to determine the size of the country
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde