During a press-conference today the head of the department for emission and monetary reserves, Gevork Toumanyan, said Giesecke & Devrient from Germany produced the bank-notes. It won the right in an international tender.
The bank-note is dedicated to the 1,700th anniversary of Christianity being adopted as state religion in Armenia. It pictures Grikor Lusavorich (Grigory the Enlightene
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says