"The government filed the petition. Now, the Central Bank has to give a response. The directors of the bank will review the relevant legal framework and determine whether this transfer of reserves can be made or not," said Rodrigo Cabezas, president of the National Assembly Finance Committee.
On February 2nd, Chavez suggested BCV was about to d
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank