Russia was allowed to attend the FATF's February 12-14 meetings as an observer for the first time and Germany, who now hold the task force presidency, is understood to be keen to allow Russia in as a full member. This is likely to
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank