Source: Agence France-Presse
``Wim Duisenberg indicated to us that he will pass the baton on Nov. 1,'' said Roux of the CFDT labour union, according to AFP. Duisenberg made the comment at a meeting of central bank heads and union representatives in Frankfurt last Wednesday, AFP sa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?