In particular, the central bank reiterated that the global economic outlook is uncertain and export growth is flattening.
"Japan's economy has stabilized as a whole, but there is still substantial uncertainty toward recovery," the BOJ said in its December re
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart