Speaking at the Wisconsin Economic Summit, sponsored by the University of Wisconsin, Stern said "the probability of a so-called double-dip recession is relatively small."
He said he expects full-year growth in gross domestic product of 3 percent for 2002, with growth accelerating by the second half of nex
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power