President Abdiqasim Salad Hasan and the interim Somali prime minister, Dr Ali Khalif Galayr, on Mar 9, 2001, attended the swearing in ceremony of the newly-appointed governor of the Central Bank of Somalia, Mr Mahmud Muhammad Ulusow. Mr Ulusow had held various posts in the last Somali government including adviser to the minister of finance, director of Ministry of Finance and several other senior posts.
Source: Qaran website, Mogadishu, Somali
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top