Although the majority of the HKMA's operations, including those of the senior management, are now housed in the new building, some remaining functions of the HKMA will still be moving in over the next few days.
The new HKMA Information Centre, which
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré