"The IMF (news - web sites) views the danger of an acceleration in prices in the euro area currently as slight and therefore believes it possible that monetary policy can continue to be accommodative," Rato told the daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview.
In the newspaper interview on Friday, in which his
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power