"The downturn in the Norwegian economy may be deeper and more prolonged than we have assumed. Inflation may in turn become too low. This would then indicate that the interest rate should be cut further," the central bank said.
Corporate and household credit growth was slowing, but after stalling in the fourth quarter, the housing market was now showing signs of more
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?