"The next year or two already looks like prospects for the economy are good," Stern said in the speech to a local business group.
Forecasting growth of up to 4.0 per cent was "not going too far out on a limb" given positive fundamentals for employment, sol
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting