The central bank issued a notice urging the implementation of the measures on 22 April.
The move comes at a time when the PBOC has reaffirmed that it will keep banking and regulatory responsibilities separate.
For banks that have obtained
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security