"Obviously the broader problem is this whole low national savings rate and international borrowing that I mentioned," he told reporters when asked about recent European complaints about the strength of the euro currency after giving a speech to an arts college.
In his speech, the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists