Federal Reserve Board Vice Chairman Roger Ferguson on Thursday backed a proposed revision of global bank capital standards, but other U.S. bank regulators and lawmakers were less enthusiastic.
Ferguson, speaking to a House of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations