The official added that the system known as the Social International Guaranteed Communication, is used to sending financial messages for the central banks and big commercial banks, including the US federal reserves that keeps the Iraqi development funds, Xinhuanet News Agency reported.
According to the off
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?