As well as being a Professor of Economics, Mrs Reichlin is currently a Houblon-Norman Senior Fellow at the Bank of England.
Mrs Reichlin will succeed Mr. Vitor Gaspar, who has held this position since September 1998. Mr Gaspar will, at his own request, return to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power