Fukui was speaking at a regular news conference after members of the BoJ's policy board voted unanimously at a monthly meeting to leave the bank's ultra-loose credit policy unchanged. "We have today decided to maintain our quantitative monetary easing based on our commitment to the CPI (consumer price index) rule," Fukui said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde