The G7 body, comprised of governors and ministers from the world's largest economies, approved the raft of measures at their latest bi-monthly meeting in Washington this weekend.
In a joint statement, the G7 said: "We strongly endorse the r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde