Speaking at a financial sector conference in Sarajevo he noted that such a move will inject greater confidence in the banking system, help attract investment from outside the country and help lower interest rates.
"Banking reform has been a notable success story in BiH. But efforts to strengthen the independence
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?