Source: AE Brazil
The Central Bank Monetary Policy Committee (Copom) said on Thursday 1 May it refrained from cutting interest rates in April because of the threat of "inertial inflation."
Copom released the minutes on its last meeting on interest rates Thursday, and not Friday, as or
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde