Consumer price inflation picked up slightly in Germany in August, final official data shows.
The German consumer price index (CPI) was unchanged in August from the figure for July and was 1.1-percent higher than it had been in August 2002, the Federal Statistics Offic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde