The agreement was signed by Deputy Governor of Egypt's Central Bank Mahmud Abd-al-Aziz and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Russia Oleg Mozhayskov, MENA news agency reported.
Central Bank Governor Dr Mahmud Abu-al-Uyun, who attended the signing ceremony along with Russia's Ambassador to Egypt Nikolay Kartuzov, told rep
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair