Union chief Rafi Lankry was quoted by Haaretz as saying the planned strike is based on two issues: the bank's employment of outside consultants, some of whom have replaced regular bank employees, and the lack of an agreement regarding the promotion of some workers.
The central bank's management rejected the union's claim
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency