The decision to hold a referendum was made to the anger of some opponents. The decision was made after talks involving all of Sweden's political parties represented in parliament.
The question - "Do you think that Sweden should introduce the euro as its currency?" - will be answered either by "ye
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms