Foreign exchange reserves are growing at a pace of 20 bln usd per month with foreign investment and trade surpluses increasing, Fan Gang, a member of the monetary policy committee of the People's Bank of China was quoted as saying.
Fan said with the current foreign exchange rate mechanism,
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor