According to a report in the Financial Times, Trichet said there is an "emerging consensus" in favour of a code to cover risk management within hedge funds and the exchange of information between funds and their bankers and between funds and their investors.
The comments come as G8 finance ministers meet in Potsdam, Germany to dis
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market