"The March numbers may have been a little bit distorted by the timing of Good Friday (a US public holiday)," he told reporters following his debut speech since starting in the top job at the Dallas Fed last month.
"We're doing pretty well...the economy is in a swee
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations