Tito Mboweni, South Africa Reserve bank governor, will visit New York next Tuesday following meetings with investors and fellow central bankers in London and Basel this week and early next.
He will then head for Atlanta, making the first direct contact with African-Americans by the South African authorities in their search for capital t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde