The accord was signed in the capital, Honiara, by Finance Minister, Peter Boyers, and Central Bank Governor, Ric Hou.
Ric Hou said the accord represents a major change in government thinking about the role of the central bank.
"This is a complete turnaround from the attitude of previous governments have had in regards to its relationship with the cent
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?